Vango Sonoma II 350
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service.
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Grey Violet colourway - Creates a brighter environment inside the awning
- Weather shield skirt - Positioned around the base of the awning to reduce draughts and easy to clean
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Foam Draught Pad included - Fit against caravan to reduce draughts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of Kador strip to aid when threading the awning through your rail. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included - Reduces draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Additional Annex available for this model - provides extra interior space
- Draught bridge – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams provide additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility by providing a bright and airy environment.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- Heavyweight zips on doors - Enhances waterproofness
- Zip covers - Enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
NDL and/or a third-party supplier will deliver the Goods to the address specified in your Order. Please be clear and precise about your address when placing your Order. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered to the address specified in your delivery instructions. Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of your order being placed, but please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered. NDL cannot accept liability for any delivery delay.
If you Order more than one item, then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at email@example.com or by telephoning us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 193 4199
Our policies comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances:
Should you not wish to keep an item, you can cancel your order, or return any items you no longer wish to keep, so long as you take action within the following timescales: Within 14 days of placing your order (if your items have not yet been dispatched) or Within 14 days of receiving your order. If you receive items separately this commences on the day you receive the final item from your order. To notify us of your intent to cancel or return your item please call our Customer Services on 0800 193 4199, our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may open and inspect items from your order, but you may not use them if you wish to return them.
You will be responsible for all costs associated with insuring and returning the items to us on time, and undamaged and you must return items within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to cancel.
We will refund the cost of your order, within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s) or notice to cancel (where the order has not yet been dispatched). The refund will include the cost of your items plus any delivery fee charged at the point of purchase in the event of a cancellation before your order is dispatched however delivery charges will not be refunded if the item has been delivered.
Faulty or damaged goods
Please notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receiving your order. You can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the following information:
Your customer account details
Your Order number
If possible, a photo of the damage to the item and packaging
We will arrange for a returns form to be issued to you. A replacement item or refund will be issued at your request on receipt of the faulty item. We cannot process returns without prior notification or order details.