Vango Latitude 200 SuperQuad
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Polair® Diamond RS Shell - Diamond ripstop polyester shell; both durable and water resistant while retaining breathability
- Insulite Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair® Flux Lining - Soft to touch, breathable and warm for maximum comfort
- Thermal Reverb - Aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Zip extends around foot - Optional ventilation at the foot of bag. Allows sleeping bag to be used as a blanket in warm weather
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
NDL and/or a third-party supplier will deliver the Goods to the address specified in your Order. Please be clear and precise about your address when placing your Order. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered to the address specified in your delivery instructions. Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of your order being placed, but please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered. NDL cannot accept liability for any delivery delay.
If you Order more than one item, then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 193 4199
Our policies comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances:
Should you not wish to keep an item, you can cancel your order, or return any items you no longer wish to keep, so long as you take action within the following timescales: Within 14 days of placing your order (if your items have not yet been dispatched) or Within 14 days of receiving your order. If you receive items separately this commences on the day you receive the final item from your order. To notify us of your intent to cancel or return your item please call our Customer Services on 0800 193 4199, our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or by emailing email@example.com
You may open and inspect items from your order, but you may not use them if you wish to return them.
You will be responsible for all costs associated with insuring and returning the items to us on time, and undamaged and you must return items within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to cancel.
We will refund the cost of your order, within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s) or notice to cancel (where the order has not yet been dispatched). The refund will include the cost of your items plus any delivery fee charged at the point of purchase in the event of a cancellation before your order is dispatched however delivery charges will not be refunded if the item has been delivered.
Faulty or damaged goods
Please notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receiving your order. You can notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following information:
Your customer account details
Your Order number
If possible, a photo of the damage to the item and packaging
We will arrange for a returns form to be issued to you. A replacement item or refund will be issued at your request on receipt of the faulty item. We cannot process returns without prior notification or order details.