Thinkware X700 Dash Cam
- Touchscreen - the 2.7” LCD touchscreen is a practical feature that reacts quickly to your touch, making it easy and efficient to use.
- High-temperature self-protection system - the built-in thermal sensor detects high temperatures and will trigger the self-protection mechanism to shut down the device, preventing it from overheating.
- Image sensor - the Sony CMOS Sensor improves the quality of day and night time images.
- Parking surveillance - using a combination of motion and impact detection, the dash cam protects against hit and runs while your car is parked by automatically switching on and recording when movement is detected near the car.
- PAC/MAC compatible - you can download and view the recorded video on either a PC or a MAC. The speed and location data can be displayed if the dashcam is connected with the optional GPS antenna.
- Fail-safe recording - if the power is disconnected in an accident, the built-in super capacitor is used for backup power. This ensures safe storage of your footage.
- OBD Compatible - the X700 is fully compatible with the new Thinkware OBD Hardwire Installation Cable.
- Adhesive cable holder
- Car charger - Only available with one channel
- Micro SD memory card with adaptor
- Quick Start Guide/warranty card
4. Begin recording!
NDL and/or a third-party supplier will deliver the Goods to the address specified in your Order. Please be clear and precise about your address when placing your Order. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered to the address specified in your delivery instructions. Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of your order being placed, but please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered. NDL cannot accept liability for any delivery delay.
If you Order more than one item, then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at email@example.com or by telephoning us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 193 4199
Our policies comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances:
Should you not wish to keep an item, you can cancel your order, or return any items you no longer wish to keep, so long as you take action within the following timescales: Within 14 days of placing your order (if your items have not yet been dispatched) or Within 14 days of receiving your order. If you receive items separately this commences on the day you receive the final item from your order. To notify us of your intent to cancel or return your item please call our Customer Services on 0800 193 4199, our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may open and inspect items from your order, but you may not use them if you wish to return them.
You will be responsible for all costs associated with insuring and returning the items to us on time, and undamaged and you must return items within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to cancel.
We will refund the cost of your order, within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s) or notice to cancel (where the order has not yet been dispatched). The refund will include the cost of your items plus any delivery fee charged at the point of purchase in the event of a cancellation before your order is dispatched however delivery charges will not be refunded if the item has been delivered.
Faulty or damaged goods
Please notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receiving your order. You can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the following information:
Your customer account details
Your Order number
If possible, a photo of the damage to the item and packaging
We will arrange for a returns form to be issued to you. A replacement item or refund will be issued at your request on receipt of the faulty item. We cannot process returns without prior notification or order details.