SARIS M2 - WHEEL ON SMART TRAINER
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your virtual training application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2's electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tyre-to-roller connection for every single ride.
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/- 5%.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tyre.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tyres.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage.
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date.
- Some assembly required.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately.
- Not compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes.
NDL and/or a third-party supplier will deliver the Goods to the address specified in your Order. Please be clear and precise about your address when placing your Order. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered to the address specified in your delivery instructions. Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of your order being placed, but please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered. NDL cannot accept liability for any delivery delay.
If you Order more than one item, then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 193 4199
Our policies comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances:
Should you not wish to keep an item, you can cancel your order, or return any items you no longer wish to keep, so long as you take action within the following timescales: Within 14 days of placing your order (if your items have not yet been dispatched) or Within 14 days of receiving your order. If you receive items separately this commences on the day you receive the final item from your order. To notify us of your intent to cancel or return your item please call our Customer Services on 0800 193 4199, our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or by emailing email@example.com
You may open and inspect items from your order, but you may not use them if you wish to return them.
You will be responsible for all costs associated with insuring and returning the items to us on time, and undamaged and you must return items within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to cancel.
We will refund the cost of your order, within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s) or notice to cancel (where the order has not yet been dispatched). The refund will include the cost of your items plus any delivery fee charged at the point of purchase in the event of a cancellation before your order is dispatched however delivery charges will not be refunded if the item has been delivered.
Faulty or damaged goods
Please notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receiving your order. You can notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following information:
Your customer account details
Your Order number
If possible, a photo of the damage to the item and packaging
We will arrange for a returns form to be issued to you. A replacement item or refund will be issued at your request on receipt of the faulty item. We cannot process returns without prior notification or order details.