LACROS ELECTRIC FOLDING BIKE AMBLING A400 10.4Ah – MATT GREY
*** Green flag shop exclusive ***
The electric folding bike Ambling is equipped with a powerful 250W rearwheel motor from the A-brand BAFANG. Due to the extremely low entry and standard high quality of Lacros it is your ideal travel companion! With sturdy hinges and a strong 36V Lithium-Ion polymer battery, it is always nice to go cycling. Without difficulty you cycle against strong winds or up a steep slope. Electrically supported you can easily reach a range of 30-40Km (the bike can be upgraded with a 13Ah or 17.5Ah battery for a longer range). The Ambling is comfortable and user-friendly. Within 10 seconds it is easy to fold and store in your car, boat, camper or caravan.
POWERFUL BAFANG REARWHEEL MOTOR WITH SHIMANO 7 GEARS
The Lacros Ambling A400 with rearwheel motor provides a very powerful support in every situation, such as long distances, against the wind or against hills. The 250W motor from Bafang is powerful enough and very reliable. In combination with the 7 Shimano gears and an efficient magnet rotationsensor, the Lacros Ambling A400 has a very natural cycling experience with electric support. The bike is equipped with disc brakes for more powerful and less abrupt braking.
CUSTOM FRAME FOR AN EXTRA LOW ENTRY HEIGHT
The Lacros Ambling A400 has a specially designed frame for easy “boarding” on the bike. The frame is designed so that it does not lose the stiffness and balance of the bicycle. The folding hinge is properly and optimal placed to make the folding of the bicycle easy.
POWERFUL 36V LITHIUM-ION POLYMER BATTERY WITH LOCK
The Lacros Ambling A400 is equipped with a 10.4Ah/36V Li-ion Polymer battery that is light, powerful and durable. The 10.4Ah battery has a standard range of more than 30-40km (The bike can be upgraded with a 13Ah or 17.5Ah battery). The battery is removable and can be locked. A charger is included with the bike.
LCD DISPLAY WITH 9 SUPPORT POSITIONS
On the steering wheel is the LCD display with which the electrical support can be controlled. The 9 support positions can be easily operated with two buttons. The display is illuminated and easy to operate. By pressing a button you can read lots of information, such as speed, distance and battery usage. The support stops at speeds above 25 km per hour. This is legally determined. The LED lights can be operated with the LCD display. The display has a USB connection on the back. This gives you the option to charge your phone or navigation while driving.
QUIET AND SOFT SPEED WITH FOCUS ON COMFORT
This Ambling E-bike with 7 gears, 20 inch wheels and Tektro disc brakes ensures your carefree ride. The stiffness of the frame, the smooth and quiet speed of the 250W BAFANG motor and the sense of control that this e-bike entails, make sure you cycle with a good feeling.
Type of bicycle:Electric folding bike
Motor technique:250W Bafang
Spokes:Aluminum Star wheels
Brakes:Tektro disc brakes
Battery position:Under the luggage carrier
Front suspension-Weight:20 kg (without battery + saddle)
Maximum load weight:140 Kgs
Folded dimensions:88x40x72cm (LxWxH)
Our SHINGA warranty and service terms apply. We are convinced that you are entitled to a proper product and carefree purchase. We stand behind our products and we believe that a good service is very important even after your purchase. If you have any doubts about the warranty period, please contact us. We always help you!LACROS E-BICYCLES WARRANTY:Article 1: Warranty
- SHINGA company warrants that the LACROS E-bikes are free from construction and/or material defects, as far as these warranty terms are concerned.
- The guarantee applies to the first owner of the relevant LACROS bike.
- The guarantee is not transferable to the following owner.
- The warranty expires in accordance with the provisions of Articles 3.1 and 3.2.
- SHINGA gives 5 years warranty on construction and/or material defects of frames and non-forged front forks.
- For spring front forks and dampers – with the exception of the parts mentioned in section 2.4 – a guarantee is valid for a period of 2 years.
- For paintwork of frame and fork and other paint and chrome parts, against rust, provided that it is well-maintained, a 1 year warranty applies.
- Parts that are subject to wear – such as tires, chains, chain blades, freewheel, rear sprockets, cables and brake pads – are not guaranteed unless there are structural and/or material defects.
- The electrical system is subject to a 2-years guarantee. You should follow the guidelines of our manuals.
- The battery and hub motor have a 2 years warranty.
- SHINGA is excluded from liability for damage to parts of the bicycle due to:
- Incorrect and/or careless use of the bike and use that is not according to its destination. *
- The bike is not used or maintained in accordance with the manual.
- Technical repairs have not been performed in a professional manner.
- Subsequent mounted parts are incorrectly or not assembled according to the technical specifications of the particular bicycle.
- No evidence of ownership demonstrating that the bike has been skillfully removed and controlled by SHINGA or any of its dealers.
- SHINGA is excluded from liability for damage to parts of the bicycle due to:
- Incorrect adjustment/tension of steering wheel, steering wheel, saddle, seat post, gear set, brakes, fasteners of the wheels, saddles and steering wheel, as well as the lock and safety pad of the folding bicycle folding hinge.
- Adaptations to the bike not approved by SHINGA.
- Incorrect replacement of parts such as brake/derailleur cables, brake pads, tires, chain and gears.
- Climatic influences; such as normal weathering of paint or chrome rust. It is important to keep the bicycle sheltered and dry when not used.
* The destination is generally focused on the use of paved and semi paved roads and not for competition.Article 4: Warranty Parts
- During the warranty period, all parts – which SHINGA has found a material and/or construction defect – will be repaired or reimbursed at SHINGA’s choice. You must be able to provide your purchase invoice.
- In case of material and/or construction defects of frames and front forks – within three years of purchase date – the labor wage is at the expense of SHINGA.
- Bicycles and / or parts transports to and from SHINGA in Schijndel, The Netherlands will be on expense of the bike’s owner, unless the relevant component is eligible for warranty.
- If a particular warranty is eligible and the original is no longer available, an equivalent alternative will be provided.
- Claims under warranty must be submitted – with the offer of the bicycle and/or the relevant part for inspection – via the SHINGA dealer where the bicycle has been purchased. At the same time, proof of purchase and ownership must be handed to the dealer.
- If the owner has moved/the dealer is no longer available, a statement will be provided for the nearest dealer.
Article 6: Liability
- A SHINGA-honored warranty claim applies to its products. SHINGA is not liable for any other damage suffered. The liability of SHINGA follows the guidelines described in these warranty terms. Any liability of SHINGA for consequential damages is excluded.
NDL and/or a third-party supplier will deliver the Goods to the address specified in your Order. Please be clear and precise about your address when placing your Order. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered to the address specified in your delivery instructions. Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of your order being placed, but please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered. NDL cannot accept liability for any delivery delay.
If you Order more than one item, then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at email@example.com or by telephoning us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 193 4199
Our policies comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances:
Should you not wish to keep an item, you can cancel your order, or return any items you no longer wish to keep, so long as you take action within the following timescales: Within 14 days of placing your order (if your items have not yet been dispatched) or Within 14 days of receiving your order. If you receive items separately this commences on the day you receive the final item from your order. To notify us of your intent to cancel or return your item please call our Customer Services on 0800 193 4199, our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may open and inspect items from your order, but you may not use them if you wish to return them.
You will be responsible for all costs associated with insuring and returning the items to us on time, and undamaged and you must return items within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to cancel.
We will refund the cost of your order, within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s) or notice to cancel (where the order has not yet been dispatched). The refund will include the cost of your items plus any delivery fee charged at the point of purchase in the event of a cancellation before your order is dispatched however delivery charges will not be refunded if the item has been delivered.
Faulty or damaged goods
Please notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receiving your order. You can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the following information:
Your customer account details
Your Order number
If possible, a photo of the damage to the item and packaging
We will arrange for a returns form to be issued to you. A replacement item or refund will be issued at your request on receipt of the faulty item. We cannot process returns without prior notification or order details.