ENERGIZER LITHIUM-ION POLYMER CAR JUMP STARTER & POWER BANK - LCD DISPLAY - 500A/ 12000MAH
High density Lithium-Ion Polymer battery technology means that you can now carry a device capable of jump starting your car in your pocket
- Portable, easy to use 500A/12000mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer jump starter & power bank with an LCD display
- Start a 4.0L diesel/5.0L petrol car several times from a single charge
- The intelligent EC5 battery connector offers increased safety using 3 pins and can only be used with the Energizer Lithium-Ion Polymer Jump Starter's fully spring loaded colour coded clamps
- Features a temperature sensor and a cross polarity function, giving important protection against short circuiting
- Includes a high power LED light to help you to find your battery connectors in the dark
- Recharge from your 12v vehicle socket using the supplied USB charger cable & 12v USB plug adaptor, a computer or laptop USB socket or the supplied 240v mains charger
- Charges smart phones and tablets using a 2.4A USB port which provides charge 2x faster than a standard 1.0A USB and is suitable for charging an iPad
- Charge your electronic devices several times from one full charge of the power bank (amount of charges will be dependent on the device being charged)
- Weighing 400g, it is portable and pocket sized, suitable for storage in the glove box. It is perfect for assistance in an emergency
- LCD display features battery life indicator, USB port in-use indicator, work light in-use indicator and displays if there is sufficient power to jump start a vehicle
- Comes with a hard shell storage case
NDL and/or a third-party supplier will deliver the Goods to the address specified in your Order. Please be clear and precise about your address when placing your Order. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered to the address specified in your delivery instructions. Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of your order being placed, but please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered. NDL cannot accept liability for any delivery delay.
If you Order more than one item, then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at email@example.com or by telephoning us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 193 4199
Our policies comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances:
Should you not wish to keep an item, you can cancel your order, or return any items you no longer wish to keep, so long as you take action within the following timescales: Within 14 days of placing your order (if your items have not yet been dispatched) or Within 14 days of receiving your order. If you receive items separately this commences on the day you receive the final item from your order. To notify us of your intent to cancel or return your item please call our Customer Services on 0800 193 4199, our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may open and inspect items from your order, but you may not use them if you wish to return them.
You will be responsible for all costs associated with insuring and returning the items to us on time, and undamaged and you must return items within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to cancel.
We will refund the cost of your order, within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s) or notice to cancel (where the order has not yet been dispatched). The refund will include the cost of your items plus any delivery fee charged at the point of purchase in the event of a cancellation before your order is dispatched however delivery charges will not be refunded if the item has been delivered.
Faulty or damaged goods
Please notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receiving your order. You can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the following information:
Your customer account details
Your Order number
If possible, a photo of the damage to the item and packaging
We will arrange for a returns form to be issued to you. A replacement item or refund will be issued at your request on receipt of the faulty item. We cannot process returns without prior notification or order details.