CATEYE SYNC 35/40 LM WEARABLE REAR LIGHT
Provides greater side-on visibility
• Double-ring COB LED technology
• Customise modes via the SYNC app
• Switchable Kinetic functionality
• Will sync modes with other SYNC rear lights for dynamic visibility
• Quick & easy to attach and detach
• Suitable for use on luggage and clothing
• USB rechargeable battery
Kinetic: 50 Lm burst (switchable, on or off)
High: 30 Lm, 1.5 hrs
Low: 2 Lm, 18 hrs
Flashing: 50 Lm, 45 hrs
Group Ride: 30 Lm, 10 hrs (low pulse)
Rapid: 50 Lm, 16 hrs
Daytime HyperFlash: 50 / 50 Lm, 25 hrs
Charging Time: 2.5 hrs (USB 2.0)
Weight: 21g incl. band
• Multiple lights in SYNC
• Just one touch SYNCs all
• Smarter visibility, day or night
• All angles, covered
• Be seen all-round, year round
CatEye’s utilises data from the Institute for Traffic Accident Research and Data Analysis in Japan. This important data is relevant to all modern cities with commuting cyclists across the globe.
• 78% of all fatal accidents occur in the daytime.
• Crossing collisions are most frequent, but rear-end and left / right turn collisions are also common.
• 87% of human-factor accidents are caused by a delay in noticing the cyclist.
CatEye SYNC means:
• CatEye SYNC is an easier, quicker and safer lighting solution for many types of cyclists, from commuters to enthusiast riders.
• CatEye SYNC means easy on/off – all lights can be turned on/off through one switch on the front light. No separate remote required.
• CatEye SYNC makes you stand out – synchronise the flash timing of rear lights for improved visibility to other vehicles on the road, day or night.
• CatEye SYNC is compatible with Smartphones, using the CatEye SYNC app to set up and monitor up to 7 SYNC lights.
• Exclude modes you’re not going to use on the front SYNC Core light
• Synchronise the SYNC rear lights so that they flash in unison.
• Synchronise the SYNC rear lights to all activate in Kinetic mode.
• The CatEye SYNC app includes battery level information for all SYNC lights, all communicated through the SYNC Core front light switch.
• The SYNC Core monitors power levels and connectivity, eliminating any worries over whether your rear lights are still illuminated and synced while riding. No more checking behind you!
• The CatEye SYNC app’s “Find Me” mode identifies which rear lights need charging if you are using multiple numbers of the same rear light.
NDL and/or a third-party supplier will deliver the Goods to the address specified in your Order. Please be clear and precise about your address when placing your Order. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered to the address specified in your delivery instructions. Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of your order being placed, but please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered. NDL cannot accept liability for any delivery delay.
If you Order more than one item, then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at email@example.com or by telephoning us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 193 4199
Our policies comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances:
Should you not wish to keep an item, you can cancel your order, or return any items you no longer wish to keep, so long as you take action within the following timescales: Within 14 days of placing your order (if your items have not yet been dispatched) or Within 14 days of receiving your order. If you receive items separately this commences on the day you receive the final item from your order. To notify us of your intent to cancel or return your item please call our Customer Services on 0800 193 4199, our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may open and inspect items from your order, but you may not use them if you wish to return them.
You will be responsible for all costs associated with insuring and returning the items to us on time, and undamaged and you must return items within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to cancel.
We will refund the cost of your order, within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s) or notice to cancel (where the order has not yet been dispatched). The refund will include the cost of your items plus any delivery fee charged at the point of purchase in the event of a cancellation before your order is dispatched however delivery charges will not be refunded if the item has been delivered.
Faulty or damaged goods
Please notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receiving your order. You can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the following information:
Your customer account details
Your Order number
If possible, a photo of the damage to the item and packaging
We will arrange for a returns form to be issued to you. A replacement item or refund will be issued at your request on receipt of the faulty item. We cannot process returns without prior notification or order details.