BEAR GRYLLS 20,000MAH POWER BANK
Charge full-steam at your next adventure with this four-port beast that has one of the smallest footprints of its kind and charging up to five devices at once!
- BEAR GRYLLS TECHNOLOGY: The latest portable charger from the Bear Grylls Technology range. "If you want to take your laptop on an adventure, you might be blogging or editing pics, you want this with you. An indispensable, five-port beast of a portable charger." Bear Grylls.
- TYPE-C USB LAPTOP CHARGING (20V/36W): Compatible with any Type-C USB MacBook / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro or any other Type-C USB laptop.
- CHARGE UP TO 5 DEVICES AT ONCE!: The powerful power bank has multiple ports to charge up to five devices at one time - 4 x USB and 1 Type-C USB.
- ULTRA-COMPACT DESIGN: Perfect for travelling, can be taken on carry-on luggage - 74Wh rated. One of the smallest footprints of its type - 108mm x 90mm x 32mm, perfect for when on the move or back at base camp.
- FASTER CHARGING WITH USB TYPE-C POWER DELIVERY: The fast charging 5V/3A USB and USB Type-C PD charges devices faster than any standard USB power bank. Also charges any non-compatible Power Delivery and Quick Charge devices at standard speed.
- 20,000MAH BATTERY: High-density battery charges your iPhone X - 4.8 times, iPhone 8 - 6.8 times, iPad mini 4 - 2.4 times, or Galaxy S9 4.4 times
- FASTER RECHARGING: Fully recharge the power bank in only 6.5-7 hours with the or PD Type-C USB input
NDL and/or a third-party supplier will deliver the Goods to the address specified in your Order. Please be clear and precise about your address when placing your Order. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered to the address specified in your delivery instructions. Your order will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of your order being placed, but please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be delivered. NDL cannot accept liability for any delivery delay.
If you Order more than one item, then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0800 193 4199
Our policies comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This section sets out your rights to return an item, or cancel an order under defined circumstances:
Should you not wish to keep an item, you can cancel your order, or return any items you no longer wish to keep, so long as you take action within the following timescales: Within 14 days of placing your order (if your items have not yet been dispatched) or Within 14 days of receiving your order. If you receive items separately this commences on the day you receive the final item from your order. To notify us of your intent to cancel or return your item please call our Customer Services on 0800 193 4199, our lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or by emailing email@example.com
You may open and inspect items from your order, but you may not use them if you wish to return them.
You will be responsible for all costs associated with insuring and returning the items to us on time, and undamaged and you must return items within 14 days of notifying us of your intent to cancel.
We will refund the cost of your order, within 14 days of receiving your returned item(s) or notice to cancel (where the order has not yet been dispatched). The refund will include the cost of your items plus any delivery fee charged at the point of purchase in the event of a cancellation before your order is dispatched however delivery charges will not be refunded if the item has been delivered.
Faulty or damaged goods
Please notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 30 days of receiving your order. You can notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following information:
Your customer account details
Your Order number
If possible, a photo of the damage to the item and packaging
We will arrange for a returns form to be issued to you. A replacement item or refund will be issued at your request on receipt of the faulty item. We cannot process returns without prior notification or order details.